Thursday 22 November 2012

Tutorial: Inspired by Bella in Breaking Dawn Part II

Hiiiiiiiii

Yesterday my bf and I went to watch the new Twilight movie and I really loved Bella Cullen's makeup in the film now that she has finally turned into a vampire! So today I had a spare hour and I decided to try and recreate this look - a look which is rather versatile and is wearable (for night time I must say).


What I used for the Face:


  • Catrice Prime and Fine 
  • Coverderm Perfect Face in shade 2
  • Ebay 15 colour concealer palette 
  • Essence Fix and Matte Translucent Loose Powder
  • Revlon bronzer in 02 "Sunkissed Bronze"

What I used for the Eyes:

  • Catrice Smokey Eyes Set in 030 "Meet me at the bonfire"
  • Elf Beauty Book "Natural Eye Edition"
  • 120 eyeshadow palette
  • Catrice eye brow pencil in "Brow-n-eyed Peas"
  • Essence multi action smokey eyes mascara
  • Essence lash and brow gel mascara
  • Lashgrip waterproof eyelash adhesive
  • Ebay lashes (I used one lash which I split into 2)

yeah....the right lash band was not fixed properly and I noticed after it was too late :/


And this is the final look :)





Let me know what you think ^.^

Love,
Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful eyes!

    Elle xx

    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they were mine though :) I used honey coloured contacts to make them similar to Bella's as a vampire :p

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=