Tuesday 18 December 2012

MUA mini haul

Dear readers,

My much awaited for MUA order has finally arrived! Hurrah, hurrah!

I had ordered this when they had the 3 for 2 offer back in November. The shipping took quite a while but it's understandable since a lot of orders must have been placed back then.

Thanks to the offer, I was discounted £5.00 off the total bill, which is really good considering that their prices are so cheap to begin with.

This is what I got...





Shade 13

Shade 1

Shade 10





So I have yet to test these, but what I love about them is that 1) they only cost £1 each, 2) there's a small jar which you can unscrew from the bottom of the lipstick and there's more product there, and 3) when I tried one of them earlier just for curiosity's sake, I was amazed by how smoothly they go on!


Undressed Palette 

Dusk Till Dawn Palette
Will be posting swatches for the eye shadows in a future blog post (will try to upload it by the end of the week)

Left F2 Foundation Blending Brush
Right E3 Blending Eyeshadow Brush

Liquid Water Proof Eyeliner

Lip Liner in 'Red Drama' 
I am sooo curious to see how long lasting the eyeliner is! Especially since it only costs £1!

....and I can't wait till I receive the next order (fingers crossed it will arrive before Xmas!)

P.s Click here to go to the MUA site

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=