Monday 3 December 2012

The student life...

Dear readers,

Do you know what it feels like to be a student? Deadlines, deadlines, and yeah, more deadlines.

How can anybody say that it is better to study than to work? School and studying are a hundred times worse than going to work (especially if your job requires 0% mental ability).

Waking up in the morning, trying to stay awake during your 8am Applied Theory lecture, or trying to find a parking slot at 9/10am, writing boring assignments, thesis, studying for finals....

Thank god for hot chocolate (with marshmallows....)



What my desk looks like right now (aargh!?!?!)...




Much love,

Lorraine
xoxo

P.s I'd better start writing my assignment instead of blogging, me thinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=