Thursday 7 February 2013

Wet N Wild Mega Last Matte Lip Cover in 'Cherry Picking' [Review]

Dear readers,

I present you one of my latest additions to my lipstick collection.

It's a Wet n Wild Matte lipstick, in the shade 'Cherry Picking'.

All the lipsticks in this collection come in a plastic lipstick tube, which I thoroughly hate! The tube is so flimsy, it gives me the impression that it will snap it half every time I use it. 

Moreover, part of the lipstick is always on show, and so you have to be really, but really careful on how you open and close the tube, since you could inevitably end up smearing the inside of the cap with lipstick. 

Something else that I hate about this is how some of the other lipsticks that I have from the same collection (including this one) have some problems with the twist up/down function: it takes ages to twist the lipstick back down sometimes.

Another thing which I don't really like is the shape of the lipstick bullet - instead of having a slightly pointed edge like the normal lipsticks, this is completely round. I must really concentrate when I am applying this - especially around the edges.

That said, I must say that I really love the deep cherry colour that this lipstick has. I also love how this goes on - it is really smooth. The lipsticks in this collection are all matte, and there's quite a good range of colours, from the palest nudes to the darkest purple. The pigmentation is really good too!

This stays on for around 3-4 hours.

I bought this for $2.75 (excluding shipping) from Beauty Joint, or you can buy it from E-bay too.





no flash

with flash
with flash

no flash

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Please don't think I'm weird or anything, but your lips are barbie doll cute with this lipstick. Mine are thin and NOT pouty, but I might have to try it anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :) I don't think you're weird! On the contrary, thanks for your lovely compliment :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's incredibly beautiful and you have a great lip shape too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=