Monday 18 March 2013

Oh Sunny Sunday

Dear readers,

Did you celebrate St. Patrick's day yesterday?

I'm not really fond of beer so I didn't, but my bf and I enjoyed the sunny afternoon nonetheless.

We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant, went for a drive, then went for an ice-cream while enjoying the view and the sunny weather.





I wore: 

Flower snood from Tally Weijl
Blazer from New Look
White lace t-shirt from Tally Weijl
Navy blue jeans from New Look
Peter Pan collar necklace from E-bay
My trusty Ray Bans

The lipstick I'm wearing is 'Rose Bud' by Wet n Wild



Our view while we were eating the ice-cream <3

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=