Friday 1 March 2013

Phase Eight Wedding Guest Outfit [Competition]

Dear readers,

Now that Spring is on its way we are heading to wedding season. Everyone knows how sometimes weddings can be a pain when you don't know what you're going to wear.

Well, fret no more!

Head over to the Phase Eight website here and you'll be sorted in no time at all, since on their website you can find everything your heart desires: from dresses to shoes to accessories.

If I had to choose a complete outfit from Phase Eight for a wedding, I would buy the following setup:





What I love about these items is how you can wear them together and look fabulous, but also wear them individually on other occasions, especially the dress, which can be dressed up or down and could also be worn for daytime or evening functions.

I also think that this style can be worn by both the younger and the more mature ladies alike because it is so versatile.

So, ladies, would you wear this ensemble for a wedding? Let me know!

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=