Sunday 26 January 2014

MAC Lipstick in 'Please Me' [Review]



Dear readers,

A couple of months back I wanted to add a 'neutral' pinky shade to my ever growing MAC lipstick collection, and so I started scouring the internet for swatches of natural shades.

The one that caught my eye was 'Please Me' - a rosy/pinky colour perfect for daytime or Spring.




Even though this has a matte finish, this really glides on the lips - it feels like a satin finish. You do have to prep your lips with lip balm before hand though - because this does have a habit of clinging on itty bitty flaky/dry spots on the lips.




It looks darker in the tube than it applies on the lips. Unlike other shades from the matte finish, I find that this lasts 3-4 hours tops. Most probably it's because it is a lighter shade.




At first I thought that it looked really similar to Wet n Wild's 'Rose Bud' - but when I compared them it looked like Rose Bud is a couple of shades darker than Please Me [but a beautiful shade nonetheless -  check out my full review here]




Check the shade out on my lips:



2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful color! It drives me crazy! I need to check this out tomorrow! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome :D glad you found it helpful xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=