Saturday 1 February 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair [Review]

Dear readers,

It is so dark, wet and gloomy today - it seriously doesn't look like it's Malta. At least the rain has washed my car - hooray!

Anyway. 

I've been meaning to post a review for the Batiste Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair for ages!


I've wanted to try the Batiste range for the longest time ever but never came across them in Malta. I got this from Boots Uk and it was on offer - buy 2 get 1 free [or something like that? - seriously you girls are so lucky to have Boots!]

You can choose from quite a large variety, but I decided to go with the one meant for dark hair. 




As you can see from the residue on the nozzle, the spray is a really dark brown colour. Therefore, there is no risk of you leaving a tell-tale white mist on your hair roots [although this does look quite grey-ish when sprayed].

To use, spray from a distance of around 30 cm on your roots, then massage in until no spray/residue is visible. 

This does make your hair cleaner and oil-free in seconds! I just love to use this product in between washes - especially on my fringe [since I'm always touching'fiddling with it and therefore it gets oilier before the rest of my hair]

It also leaves your hair smelling quite fresh.

I also sometimes use it on clean hair to create more volume [especially when I want to back comb my roots]




Unfortunately I've run out of this one, but I've seen Batiste for sale at my local pharmacy [a friend also told me that she saw them on sale at a local supermarket] so yey! I must re-stock asap.

Have you ever used Dry Shampoo? If yes, which brand?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I really like Batiste for adding volume too! I usually use the Tropical scent but recently purchased brunette one but unfortunately it was faulty so I haven't been able to use it!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also meant to add that you have a cute blog and I'm now following!

      Kimberley x

      www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

      Delete
  2. I love Batiste and it is a truly great invention, how I survived without dry shampoo is beyond me x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you’re it! http://www.allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/tag-post-shine-on-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=