Sunday 2 March 2014

Avon Color Trend Lip Stix in 'Coral You Later' [Review]


Dear readers,

It had been ages since I placed an order with Avon Cosmetics, but lately a client of mine told me that she started representing the brand and brought over a brochure. 

One of the things I got was this Color Trend Lip Stix in 'Coral You Later'. Being from the Color Trend line this was fairly cheap - I believe around €5.

There are 5 shades total but I stuck with this coral one.



The shade is a gorgeous coral-y colour which I know will work perfect during Summer [even though I am also wearing this right now]

It is quite pigmented and all the photos of swatches down here are all one swipe. 

This does not have very good lasting power - I'd say less than a normal lipstick which is quite strange being that this is a matte lipstick [around 2-3 hours I believe].

Even though it is matte, it is not really drying but you do need to prep your lips with lipbalm if you suffer from dry, chapped lips.




The packaging is the same colour as the shade which is a nice touch.

I'm not a huge fan of the packaging though - it is really flimsy and rickety and feels like it's going to break in half when I'm using it.

It is also non retractable [to save on the packaging expenses I guess] so you can't really tell how much product you have left.




Have you ever tried Avon products? If yes, anything you recommend I should get?

Virtual hugs,

Lorraine
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. never tried any avon products; pity about the packaging, but it definitely has a great shade!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased the AVON SuperShock eye shadow pencil...it is amazing and so easy to use. It literally took me 30 seconds to complete both eyes :) I love this product. The colour I have is Cream Dream & Chocolate melt and I ordered it from here → https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=669438793116013&set=a.656333051093254.1073741829.655757544484138&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=