Thursday 3 April 2014

Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax [First Impressions | Review]


Dear readers,

While browsing through the Cherry Culture website *check it out here* this Brow Wax by Milani Cosmetics grabbed by attention.

It normally costs $4.50 but I got mine when they had the 50% off across the entire site. 




So basically I have really wild eyebrows - they can never stay flat or neat and yes, they drive me crazy.

I usually use a clear mascara [I really like the one by Essence Cosmetics] but I don't really like how mascaras feel 'wet' when applied plus the 'clear' mascara eventually turns into a really yucky muddy colour which I absolutely hate [there is also a brow mascara version to this Milani wax]

So when I saw this wax in a pencil form I said hey, why not.




So this is basically wax but in pencil form. 

It works on all hair shades. At first I was worried that it'll show through [and dry white] but it is clear and leaves no tell-tale signs.

To use you just work this through your eyebrows. You can then comb them with a brow brush if they are still unruly but I find that mine lay nice and flat just by applying this and I never have to comb through them.




You can also use this before you fill your eyebrows [especially if you use powder instead of pencils]

The wax is not sticky at all so that is a plus point.

This lasts alllll throughout the day.




I cannot rave enough about this product. Seriously.

I wish that I had known what a great product this was and bought back ups when I was placing the order.

Oh well, guess there's another excuse to place another order off Cherry Culture soon.


Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=