Thursday 15 May 2014

The Beauty Scenario [Tag]



Recently I have been tagged by the lovely Dyna from *Make Up by Dyna* [check her out - she does youtube videos too] to do the Beauty Scenario Tag.

Now I've seen my fair share of these, so I thought that it was about time that I answered the questions.

You have to get rid of all your foundations, except for one high-end and one drugstore pick. Which do you keep?
I do not have any high-end foundations - I think that drugstore ones work just fine [although I am really tempted to buy Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation]. My favourite drugstore one at the moment is Rimmel Stay Liquid Mousse Foundation [my review *here*]

You go into an interview, and your interviewer has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject, or ignore it completely?
I would totally ignore it completely - I mean, it's nice when people tell you that you have something on your teeth [or between them] but only when it's coming from close friends. So I would rather hush and try not to stare.

You’re not feeling yourself, and you need a pick me up. What lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Mmmm. This is a tough one. I really really love Mac's Russian Red [review *here*] and also Mac's Candy Yum Yum [but it's more of a summer colour for me]. At the moment I am loving Makeup Revolution's Velvet Creams especially the shade 'You Took my Love' which is a gorgeous, vibrant pink shade.

You go back in time to your teenage years for one day. How would you do your hair and makeup differently?
He he he. I really cringe when I see old photos of me - especially from my teenage years. I was trying to grow out my hair - and we did not do blowdries as frequently before - only when I had a special occasion such as a wedding. So I used to use a lot of mousse and gel [I used to use Lizgel, Bioseta and Vision 2000 - eugh!].
As for makeup, I think I never went overboard with that.

You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder-length, Pixie Lott haircut. But they hear you wrong, and give you a pixie cut. Do you…
A) Smile, say “thank you,” leave, and call your mom while hysterically crying?
B) Cry in the salon, making things awkward?
C) Complain to the manager, and demand a refund?

I think I really would cry [in disbelief? shock?] maybe not a full blown deluge but I would shed a couple of tears. I've had incidents in the past [but not quite as shocking] and that is why I cut my own hair nowadays [and dye it too].

Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break, and you have 1 hour to pack. Which “do it all” palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I don't really like do it all palettes, but I most certainly would pack my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette [review *here*]

Your house has been robbed. Don’t worry; everyone is safe. But your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
My Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and my MAC lipstick collection for sure.

Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you…
A) Just pretend you haven’t noticed?
B) Ask them to repurchase it?
C) Secretly do the same to something of theirs? 

I would just pretend I hadn't noticed. And I always lend things to really good friends whom I'm sure will take good care of my stuff. So I'm positive that it will never happen.

Please feel free to do the tag if you enjoyed it [and do let me know if you do!]

Much love,

Lorraine
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Ooh this tag looks interesting, i might do it since i'm in the mood to blog ahah x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=