Friday 27 June 2014

Holika Holika Heartful Moisture Lipstick in Candy Red [First Impressions | Review]



This Holika Holika Heartful Moisture Lipstick is one of my latest lipstick acquisitions. 

I am a sucker for cute packaging, and the heart shape of this one won me over!

I got mine from this Ebay Seller HERE.





There are 6 shades in total, and I chose the one in Candy Red, a very reddish/pink colour.

It is very glossy [as the name implies], and glides on super easily on the lips.

It also leaves a very slight stain when it fades.

Staying power is actually average, so you will need to reapply throughout the day.

I also really love the packaging [especially since it is made out of what looks like tin]




The colour is actually quite sheer and not really buildable - but it is enough to give your lips a pop of colour. 

It is also very moisturising - if I'm not mistaken this contains a concoction of oils: olive, grapefruit and orange.

Since it leaves your lips super hydrated you can reapply this several times without feeling the need to wipe off the 'residue'.


Taken after I had eaten some fruit because I forgot to take photos as soon as I applied this - but look at that colour!

The lipstick bullet is a tad fragile, so make sure not to press really hard on it when using the lipstick. 

This Holika Holika lipstick really reminded me of the Revlon Lip Butters, what do you think?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. so pretty colour, looks like a red berry colour.... the packaging is really cute tooo... ^^

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour too! And it looks so glossy <3

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=