Saturday 19 July 2014

Jordana Matte Lipstick in 'Taupe' [Review | Kylie Jenner Lipstick Dupe]



I got this Jordana Matte Lipstick in 'Taupe' a couple of months back, and I have to admit that it found itself in the back of my lipstick drawer. I only remembered about it because while at a Bloggers Meet Up, we mentioned Nicole Guerriero's video whereby she claimed that she had found a perfect dupe for Kylie Jenner's staple shade. 

Well, I believe that this Jordana lipstick is an even closer match!

And hey, it is currently on sale on Cherry Culture for just $1 [exc. shipping].




The lipstick comes in a gold case together with a see-through plastic lid. It is quite cheap looking [but for $1, who is complaining]. The gold tube does get scratched and nicked, and fades over time.

My only problem with the casing is that, like the Wet n Wild lipsticks, the bullet is not fully retractable so you must take extra care when putting on the lid.




The shade is, like the name implies, a taupe-y shade with brown undertones. It is completely matte, but does not tug on your lips [unlike MAC's Ruby Woo, for example].

It lasts a good couple of hours, too.





I do believe that is is very close to Kylie's shade:




What do you all think?

Love
Lorraine
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I have been obsessed with this lip trend - I'll be wearing this well into the fall. Do you know if this is still available in-store? If so - I live near a 24-hour Walgreens, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! I'm note sure if it's available in store since I'm not from the US, sorry x

      Delete
  2. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
    COOL GADGETS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent website. Everyone should read. For more amazing info you can find it from this link Lip Sparkles

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=