Tuesday 17 March 2015

Holika Holika EyeLove Proof Hyper Waterproof Browcara in 'Natural Brown' [Review]



Do you suffer from unruly brows? Do they have a life of their own? Are you too lazy to pencil them in and set them? 

If you replied yes to any of the above, read on!

A couple of months ago I stumbled across this browcara from Holika Holika [and yes, by now you're familiar with my love for Korean beauty products]

It is the EyeLove Proof Hyper Waterproof Broawcara.

It is mega affordable [I got mine from this seller here: Click Me!]

And yes, it costs just $5.75




As the name implies, this is a browcara and so it comes it a smaller version of a mascara tube. The wand is the perfect size for filling in / taming your eyebrows without making a complete mess.

It comes in only 2 shades: Light Brown and Natural Brown [mine is the latter]

What I love about this is the fact that it is cool toned. I really really loathe warm toned eyebrow products which are meant for brunettes. 

What I also love about this is that it is super waterproof! So it won't budge when it's wet [but please don't go on rubbing your eyebrows when wet, or it will smudge a bit]

It keeps my eyebrows in place for a very long time. I'm also happy to say that it does not give my brows that wet gel look that some other brow gels sometimes happen to give.




[NB - Sorry for the above 'dry' looking swatch, but I totally forgot to take some photos when I got this, and only remembered that I hadn't actually reviewed it once it nearly dried out]

Which brings me to the point ... yes, this has dried out a little bit after a couple of months uses. But hey, that's expected I guess. Still usable though!

But of course I have repurchased - I have another one on the way. 

I'd day that this Holika Holika browcara is the perfect eyebrow taming product for Summer. 

Love,
Lola
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=